11:25 / 12:25 – SECOND SESSION
How to give a new momentum to large scale Euro-Mediterranean energy transmission projects in order to increase the security of supply of both EU and the South and East Mediterranean countries ? Needs, Possibilities, Challenges
• Rachid BEN DALY, CEO of Société Tunisienne de l'Electricité et du Gaz (STEG)
• Abdelfattah ALDARADKAH, Managing Director of NEPCO, Jordan
• Maria-José CLARA
, General Manager of REN
MEDGRID TECHNICAL SEMINAR - Radisson Hotel, Brussels
14:30 / 16:30“Towards the Euro-Mediterranean electricity hub"
• Medgrid objectives, program and activities
Jean KOWAL, Executive Vice-President, Medgrid
• Technology issues for the development of Mediterranean interconnections: present status and perspectives
Philippe ADAM, CIGRE
Rafael BONCHANG, Alstom Grid
Enrico COLOMBO, CESI
• Which interconnections can be envisaged by 2020 ?
Dario PROVENZANO, CESI
Vincent LAMBILLON, TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING
• Which return from the foreseen interconnections ?
Arnaud RENAUD, CEO Artelys et Peio LAHIRIGOYEN, Artelys
• From Social Welfare to real projects: regulatory and financial issues
Patrick SANDRIN, MEDGRID